Looking for a unique and helpful gift? Shopping for a yogi? Here are some of our favorite things from Love Yoga as well as from some of our favorite places! Scroll through for lots of Yoga ideas and the links to help you get there quick!
1. T-shirts are always a useful gift. Who doesn’t love a soft comfy tee with a great message. It’s wearable. It’s a conversation starter. It’s a connection. 85% of people surveyed have a t-shirt with sentimental value that they’ve had for over 8 years. That’s a long shelf life for a great gift! They also make a great travel item: www.loveyogatees.com !
(Love Yoga Hoodie available as a pre-order. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Socks and legwarmers! It’s that time of year . . . anything warm and cozy makes a nice gift. Check out our selection of locally handmade oversized socks, slippers and leg warmers! $12 each. (in studio only while supplies last)
3. Love Yoga Passes! One at time, monthly packages, a trial pass or a GIFT Certificate!
5. Yoga accessories/clothing for any Yogi!
Yoga blocks/bolsters/bags/cleaners through YogaAccessories.com
Snug fit tanks and sweat shirts for layering (Costco and/or Old Navy)
Gift Certificate to a Yoga Clothing Retailer (Athleta.com; Lucy.com; Lululemon.com)
7. Homemade Maple granola by Tara Stiles. Click here to watch how easy it is to make! A jar full of hearty granola with a pretty ribbon makes a thoughtful and healthy gift! Add a box of Yogi Tea (sold in grocery stores) for a soothing gift package.
8. Fabulous Fall Back gift: www.Amazon.com for the yogi that loves to read about yoga!